Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Frog Whisperer
41,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since I changed out my bars, all the sudden I am dummying up and locking my elbows. I know better but I keep catching myself doing it....it's not comfortable but I need a tip to help me...(I may be incorrigible, because apparently the pain isn't enough to stop me from doing it)

· Frog Whisperer
41,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, not too low....about level with the top... (campy)....new bars are a bit shorter...I like it better, it's more comfortable (and handles WAY better, more responsive yet not twitchey).....as for flipping the stem....LOL...not an option (threaded) although I could raise it but only have a 1.5 to 2 cm drop to the bars...It really don't think it's a fit issue....I'm just not thinking....and actually today I paid attention and kept catching myself for the first 30 miles and then I only had to correct a couple of times after that.....all I can say is OMG my elbows feel SO much better this evening.

Maybe I'll get my daughter to shoot a pic of me on the bike on the training stand....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.