Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
go up
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice any online shops lately with DA or Ultegra, 9 speed, double, Italian thread bottom brackets in stock? I need to find something and the sites I use are all out of stock. Help me, help me!!!

·
go up
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Much Thanks, C-40!

·
Registered
102 Posts
deadlegs said:
Anyone notice any online shops lately with DA or Ultegra, 9 speed, double, Italian thread bottom brackets in stock? I need to find something and the sites I use are all out of stock. Help me, help me!!!
nashbar has em too

·
Old, slow, and fat.
3,897 Posts
Personal opinion sez look for the Ultegra version. Sealed bearings. R&R when something goes wrong vs. rebuild semi-yearly.

My $.02

M

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
I wish I had come across this post sooner,

deadlegs said:
as I happen to have a spaghetti threaded DA bb here with less than 100 miles on it with your name on it. I'll never use it,as I am converting all my bikes over to Campag.. Remind me to bring it next time we hook up.I'm still looking for the bladed spoke magnet,as your welcome to it as well.

See ya man,

Joe

·
go up
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Point! One of my other bikes has Ultegra, this one DA. I only included DA in my question because I was not able to find either. Followed C-40 to Excel, picked up an Ultegra.

·
go up
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Joe, but I've got one on the way from excel already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts