Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received this form the folks at Livestrong. I replied with address already and I will scan them in and post them as soon as I receive them. The originals I will send to Phil and family as that is where they belong.

Hello “I Ride For…” Winners:

We have finally gotten the photographs of your stickers on the bikes of Team RadioShack during the Tour de France! We are printing them and sending a special way for you to display them.

In order to send the photo, we need your addresses. Please reply to this email with your current mailing address, and we will send the photo.

Thanks,

Breanne Hataway

Grassroots Engagement Coordinator

LIVESTRONG

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see them. Great job with all of the work you did in getting Collin's name out there. We'll try to do the same next month.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
gone...................but NOT forgotten................ever, never ever

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
+1000 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Touch0Gray said:
Never, ever, ever will he be forgotten here

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
Yup. With us always. :)

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This just arrived at my house!

I ill be forwarding to Phil and family. The matting is signed with a number of names I do recognize and some I don't from the foundations.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Awesome! That will be a treasure for Phil & Emily.. And a great memory for many of us.

·
It's complexicated
1,418 Posts
Collin's brief life served a larger purpose than may people will ever achieve. How many of us are permanently changed by his tender little soul? I know mine is. I agree, ToG, he will never be forgotten.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
The Missus said:
Collin's brief life served a larger purpose than may people will ever achieve. How many of us are permanently changed by his tender little soul? I know mine is. I agree, ToG, he will never be forgotten.
+1 Very well spoken.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Thanks to all involved in this (including everyone who voted multiple times daily, nttawwt)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
It's complexicated
1,418 Posts
saf-t said:
Thanks to all involved in this (including everyone who voted multiple times daily, nttawwt)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My Pleasure! And Thank You for doing such a great job.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts