Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in 3 counties, saw three rivers, and 3 cities within the span of about 30 miles. On mile 25 I stopped to play Huck Finn in the Ichetucknee River where the greenway passes over. I am thinking this is definitely something I'm going to do again soon. I could add another 20 miles to the ride by just riding straight from my house, but it's 20 miles of highway riding and not particularly interesting :rolleyes:

·
smell my finger
994 Posts
Looks like so much fun and exercise for the added bonus, congrats..you didn't happen to get ur nuts licked like s2h did ya?

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was a homeless guy laying under the overpass and for a second I kinda envied him. Sleeping there next to a beautiful river, not having to report to the boss man Monday morning. Once I got home and took a shower and had dinner and a few beers that feeling went away though.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
there are no waterways near me that i'd allow my skin to touch.

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
asciibaron said:
you need to celebrate with a Big Mac. in your shorts.

It's funny that you should mention it, but I had just bought 3 pounds of ground chuck which I promptly made into hamburgers upon arriving back home. They were fantastic and I don't feel the least bit guilty about eating them either :p

As far as boats.. I paddled a small kayak up the Santa Fe for a few hours on Sunday, and consumed a few adult beverages. It was a good day. I had absolutely no plans whatsoever this weekend and it turned out to be a pretty full weekend just the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts