Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Devoid of all flim-flam
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever a non-regular chimes in on this forum, they always seem to be bent on putting you guys down, but I think you guys are the tops. You guys seem to have more fun than anyone on the other forums, except perhaps the Commuting and Touring or the Podium Girls bunch. You're the hot-rodders of the site. You're always searching for the latest and greatest. Because you buy their stuff, you keep the innovators in business. You support each other unreservedly. I love looking at the bikes you build. IUBike's all-black Scott was a particular standout. Truly lustworthy.

In other words, when some troll comes by the forum, looking for a fight, just laugh at them. You're having a better time than they are, any day of the week.

· Juanmoretime
2,313 Posts
Mapei Roida said:
Whenever a non-regular chimes in on this forum, they always seem to be bent on putting you guys down, but I think you guys are the tops. You guys seem to have more fun than anyone on the other forums, except perhaps the Commuting and Touring or the Podium Girls bunch. You're the hot-rodders of the site. You're always searching for the latest and greatest. Because you buy their stuff, you keep the innovators in business. You support each other unreservedly. I love looking at the bikes you build. IUBike's all-black Scott was a particular standout. Truly lustworthy.

In other words, when some troll comes by the forum, looking for a fight, just laugh at them. You're having a better time than they are, any day of the week.
It takes more than a troll to treat an obsessive/ compulsive behavior. ;^)

As an ex- girlfriend, pre my 22 years of marriage, used to say: "It's not a habit I just have to have it"!

· Administrator
13,152 Posts
Mapei Roida said:

Umm you may want to look in the Lounge. . .

:crazy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.