Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A veritable fu manchu. Make Tom Selleck proud.

I guess when the ovaries dry up and crack some ladies really pay the price. My heart went out to her but frankly I'd be shaving every day. Wax once a week. Pluck pluck pluck. What EVER it took!

Thank you.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Sintesi said:

I guess when the ovaries dry up and crack some ladies really pay the price. My heart went out to her but frankly I'd be shaving every day. Wax once a week. Pluck pluck pluck. What EVER it took!

Thank you.

Ick. I'm shocked when folks don't deal with it. There are cheap and easy ways. There are permanent ways (not quite as cheap or easy). Pick one.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Sintesi said:
I'm Mr. Tolerant when it comes to looking "different." I approve of freaks in all forms but I have to admit she skeeved me out entirely.
common in memphis.

sequened dress, feathery hat, gold shoes, going to church...full tom sellick going.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jtolleson said:
Ick. I'm shocked when folks don't deal with it. There are cheap and easy ways. There are permanent ways (not quite as cheap or easy). Pick one.
I'm Mr. Tolerant when it comes to looking "different." I approve of freaks in all forms but I have to admit she skeeved me out entirely.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Sintesi said:

Thank you.
Cell phones have cameras for the express purpose of snaping shots to post on Internet BBs for everyone to make fun of. You have failed in that mission.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
eww. i bet this person is related to OES in some way. like a third cousin oncet removed or like that.
Might be related to OES in a couple of ways, since some family trees seem to only have one branch, if you get my meaning. Also might explain what's going on.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
was this her?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
was this her?
eww. i bet this person is related to OES in some way. like a third cousin oncet removed or like that.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Big Bad John said:
Might be related to OES in a couple of ways, since some family trees seem to only have one branch, if you get my meaning. Also might explain what's going on.
i wonder if that's E.D.'s wife? or concubine?

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KenB said:
Cell phones have cameras for the express purpose of snaping shots to post on Internet BBs for everyone to make fun of. You have failed in that mission.
I don't own a cell phone.

Hey perhaps that's a good idea for a new thread.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Sintesi said:
I don't own a cell phone.

Hey perhaps that's a good idea for a new thread.
i don't own a land line.

decided last june to cancel the land line and go with a celly only.

liberating!

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Sintesi said:

Thank you.
Don't seem to see a lot of Irish women with staches. Another check in the positive column for the ladies of the Emerald Isle. Greeks, Russians, Slovaks, and ladies from the Balkans seem to have a real knack for sprouting facial hair. Women from former Soviet countries start at a real disadvantage. Fortunately Maria Sharapova seems to have left the motherland for sunny California at an early enough age to have avoided any longterm damage.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Don't seem to see a lot of Irish women with staches. Another check in the positive column for the ladies of the Emerald Isle. Greeks, Russians, Slovaks, and ladies from the Balkans seem to have a real knack for sprouting facial hair. Women from former Soviet countries start at a real disadvantage. Fortunately Maria Sharapova seems to have left the motherland for sunny California at an early enough age to have avoided any longterm damage.
second hottest chica i ever dated had little tiny black hairs around her, well...those pink things on yer chest. ouch. she said it was from smoking reefer. i said "don't stop".

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bocephus Jones II said:
was this her?
Much skinnier and a bowl haircut. Kind of like that Emo Phillips.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
When I was on vacation in Crete, one of the shops in the village had a check-out girl with a BEARD, not kidding you. Not a thick fur, but thin BLACK hairs all over her cheecks, chin and of course upper lip. It was my favorite shop, you buy groceries and get some sideshow for free. :)

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Aunt Bunny's got a moustache.

Come here and give your Aunt Bunny a kiss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts