Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a development workshop for people with disabilities. So I'm walking down to the drinking fountain to get some water to down my ibuprofin with. There's this guy coming down the hall that l've never seen before. He's looking pretty Quasimodo'd. Gimpin' pretty good, gruntin' and slobberin' and all that. I go to pop the Motrins in my mouth and three hit the target but one isn't going down without a fight and goes bouncing off my cheek and across the hall. I'm trying to chase it down and get back to the drinking fountain as fast as I can because I already got three in my mouth but Quasi puts the move on me so I'm left standing there as he grabs a Dixie cup from the dispenser. I'm silently cursing him as he's all hunkered over the drinking fountain and I got three Motrins dissolving in my mouth. He fills the Dixie cup and turns and hands it to me and grunts with a big smile on his face. Here I am cursing him while he has full situational awareness. I gave him a smile and said thanks but I'm a jerk for assuming he was a mindless, self-centered droid.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not hard enough to keep the fourth Motrin from hitting the carpet.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
we have a friend in Mulberry that has cerebral palsy that everyone calls "Stumbles" and he said last weekend that his mom drank while she was pregnant with him and he turned out fine and we couldnt help but laff until we pissed ourselves. Your level of hell is a few degrees above ours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts