7,492 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
BF is much more fun than RBR these days

·
wasssabi
2,081 Posts
Some day ASFOS is going to take all of his knowledge and hard work and become the greatest cyclist ever. They will make a movie about him like Eddie the Eagle. Then you will all feel pretty stupid won't you?!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Local hero better get a lawyer. You knowingly released a faulty product for general use. You are in deep dodo if anyone finds out it was you!:aureola:

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
Local hero better get a lawyer. You knowingly released a faulty product for general use. You are in deep dodo if anyone finds out it was you!:aureola:
Oh he's in deep trouble. ASFOS told us all that he knew the site owner.

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,566 Posts
Now I regret locking his last two threads. I worry that I ran him off.
You're a moderator? Since when? Why doesn't it say that in your member info on the left? And the really important question, why don't you move threads that are obviously in the wrong section?

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
there's some pretty funny comments in that thread, good to see he is questions are provoking deep thought there too. :)

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Wait... That means he's real and not a regular forum member just trolling and messing around?? I never considered that. That's kind of frightening.

·
Banned
748 Posts
For obivious reasons, "Please delete this thread", immediately.. Mums the word!!!

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,443 Posts

·
Cranky Old Bastard
2,337 Posts
Wait... That means he's real and not a regular forum member just trolling and messing around?? I never considered that. That's kind of frightening.
I think some people gave him a lot more credit than he deserved. I took him at face value: an immature, not-very-bright 17 year old with impulse control issues.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts