Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Man they tend to be seriously irony and sarcasm challenged. I get lectured all too frequently on something that clearly is said in wry jest. I mean if you're lurking then there is no excuse for not clearly understanding our nuanced personalities and abilities to turn a phrase. I'm tired of it.

I suggest we make a rule that says you cannot post until you have more than 2000 posts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
but i dont wanna keep lurking!!! But i agree, i have been on other forums and you always have those people that just dont get sarcastic jokes.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,916 Posts
my name is Touch0Gray and I'm a lurker.

mostly I don't understand sarcasm or innuendo...

·
Tactle-neck
865 Posts
I am self professed lurker, and I say that lounge gives me at least one thing to laugh at every day. I don't really find anything here overly offensive, though there are times I blush when I am lownjing at work.

Onward to 2000.

·
la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
Maybe we can start a U23roadbikereview.com as a feeder team. You know work on being sarcastic, all knowing and pompous before jumping into the big leagues where you can comment on SRAM vs Shimano vs Campy and compact vs triples. Maybe we can even have U23roadbikereview.com kit and charities too.

·
"El Bwana"
4,399 Posts
Mootsie said:
Maybe we can start a U23roadbikereview.com as a feeder team. You know work on being sarcastic, all knowing and pompous before jumping into the big leagues where you can comment on SRAM vs Shimano vs Campy and compact vs triples. Maybe we can even have U23roadbikereview.com kit and charities too.

^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although sometimes the lounge needs a U18 group.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Yea, I got told to toughen up and stop whining last night......what's up with that!:mad2:

I agree....no lurked can post until they get credit for reading 1,000 lounge posts...and then pass a lounge test.

OK who wants to draft the questions?

Len

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Len J said:
OK who wants to draft the questions?

Len
Although I am not a lurker, I am still a noob and am unqualified. I do like to ask questions though.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts