Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a quick few zips around the block. They fell great! Easy as hell to get into, easy out (with out a chance of un-clipping) and I did not feel that "ice Skating" sensation like others claim with these and the X-series.

I am hoping these pedals fix my hot-spot issues. I think last time I used the Zeros, I did not have issues. I hate all the crap required to keep these clean and walking in them, but I need to solve the HS issues and my knees have been bothering me lately on my Keo pedals. I will know more by this weekend.

I liked the Zero pedals, but you really had to stand on them to clip in. One slight miss and bye bye carbon soles. These are easy to get into. Unless you ride super hard with your ankes way out, you will not release. I tired.

Speedplay says these are not for racing because they are easier to get out of. Unlike the Zeros their is minimal tension to get out. Fells just like my Keos, SPD-SL or Crankbrothers tension to release.

I don't race either.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Getting into the Zero's makes me feel like a noob. If I place it just right, no problem, most the time I futz trying to get into them. :( Exactly why I didn't buy a CF sole shoe...I knew I'd ding it up in short order with these pedals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts