Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a new bike. Not that I really don't have enough or projects involving bikes but I REALLY want a new one. That is all.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
I have a 2009 Look 586 medium in blue coming up for sale really soon!

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
me too. all this talk of 29ers is making want one of those. however, i will be getting my cx bike back from the painters some day hopefully soon. i just wish i had "nicer" parts for it.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rward325 said:
I have a 2009 Look 586 medium in blue coming up for sale really soon!
Sorry need a size 62 cm or larger

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
You changed your avatar?

what a pushover...

:p

joe

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
I want a new frame... just can't decide (if I get the money for one), whether to go modern steel, retro steel, or CF. PBK, Pricepoint (Sette), and Kona seem to be good values so far. Help me choose!

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Miiles said:
Didn't you just get that?
Yes I just got it. But a little birdy told me about a Mondrian frame sitting in a bike shop in Canada. I just don't think the G/F is going to go for 2 586's in the garage, so one has to go. Frame has a little over 1000 miles on it. First $3k takes it!

G

·
jupiterrn said:
I want a new bike. Not that I really don't have enough or projects involving bikes but I REALLY want a new one. That is all.
I didn't know you were still looking.

I may be good at nothing else, but I can be a good enabler.

What are the parameters?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
You know, I have a new bike that isn't even done yet and I am feeling bad about it. It is ugly, I don't care how good it rides (I am waiting on the brake calipers. I haven't had it out on the road yet.) I am thinking about throwing the old components from the Bianchi on it as a final build and putting new on my trusty steed. Long live steel........

·
Cpark
2,062 Posts
rward325 said:
Yes I just got it. But a little birdy told me about a Mondrian frame sitting in a bike shop in Canada. I just don't think the G/F is going to go for 2 586's in the garage, so one has to go. Frame has a little over 1000 miles on it. First $3k takes it!
Keep both bikes and get a new G/F.....:D

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
jsedlak said:
I am building one, but am not ready to spend the money yet...
So you're building an imaginary bike?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
I fix ur problem Jup, scratch that itch buddy.

Seriously though we have a Sachs track bike from NAHBS on display at the shop that is my size. Somebody close to E-Riche needs to convince him it needs to stay in Austin with me...

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
jupiterrn said:
I REALLY want a new bike too. I have one road bike and I'm jealous of all of you with multiple bikes.

But I don't have the money, so I'm going to go on wanting...

If you've got the money, go for it. Whatcha waiting for?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts