Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want my 2005 Record CT crank? 50/34 chainrings, about 500 miles on them. Maybe 600. I want a new 2005/6 Record Alloy 53/39. Also have to swap Front derailleurs. Record FD doesn't have to be new.

I know there are classifieds here, however I don't want to sell. Easier to trade.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RoseCityFELT said:
What is the crank arm length? What is the condition? Can you post some pictures?
The cranks are 175.0, 50/34 chainrings.

The condition is great. There is a "scuff" near the BB bolt on the drive side spider (from my foot moving), however it isn't visible. You have to run your finger over it to know it's there. Other than that, they are spotless. I have the box and instructions still.

Here is a picture showing that I at least have the cranks. The digital camera batteries are dead, so I can't take any closeups at this moment. I'll tell you what though, i'm about to go to the gas station, and i'll grab a couple AA batteries and take pictures later tonight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.