Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding down the road portion of my commute, only about a mile from the office, when there, right in front of me, he appeard. A killer wasp! He was armed and coming at me in attack mode. I got the first blow when he hit my handle bars, but quick as a ninja, he stabborized me right in the thigh with something more like an ice pick than a stinger. I know that he was originaly intending on stabbing me in the liverz, but the smack with my bars diverted him to my thigh. My reaction was an immediate attack back at my attacker, and I swatted his bad self into oblivion. That'll learn 'im! However, my thigh is in a good bit of pain right now, the bastid!

Somebody call me a WHAaaambulance!

·
I Type, Therefore I Am
1,641 Posts
Gotta learn how to deflect them off your sunglasses like I seem to do.

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,883 Posts
I thought I hated yellow jackets -- your picture just convinced me otherwise, thanks!

JohnnyTooBad said:
I was riding down the road portion of my commute, only about a mile from the office, when there, right in front of me, he appeard. A killer wasp! He was armed and coming at me in attack mode. I got the first blow when he hit my handle bars, but quick as a ninja, he stabborized me right in the thigh with something more like an ice pick than a stinger. I know that he was originaly intending on stabbing me in the liverz, but the smack with my bars diverted him to my thigh. My reaction was an immediate attack back at my attacker, and I swatted his bad self into oblivion. That'll learn 'im! However, my thigh is in a good bit of pain right now, the bastid!

Somebody call me a WHAaaambulance!

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
You got stung by a wasp. Why do you have a pixxor of a honeybee? Moreon.

PS - I also got stabberated in teh thigh by a wasp a couple of weeks ago. I feel your pains.

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FishrCutB8 said:
You got stung by a wasp. Why do you have a pixxor of a honeybee? Moreon.
Because I didn't like any of the pictures of wasp stings that I was getting. I liked seeing the bee's innards being expelled with his stinger.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
they usually ricochet off my glasses and into a helmet vent, where i freak out a bit as the now-angry bee tries to exact revenge on my scalp.

Mr Wood said:
Gotta learn how to deflect them off your sunglasses like I seem to do.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
weltyed said:
they usually ricochet off my glasses and into a helmet vent, where i freak out a bit as the now-angry bee tries to exact revenge on my scalp.
That's my luck too :eek:

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
I got horrendously tramatized by a dragonfly the other day. I don't think I'll ever be able to ride again... Let me see if I can get a picture of a housefly to show you what I mean.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
If that last picture is what attacked you what the @#$% are you complaining about?
take two and poast about it in the morning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts