Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Festina Lente'
Joined
·
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha I should write some sort of book.
 

·
Festina Lente'
Joined
·
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Creakyknees said:
is she at least Christian?
Uber catholic. We make out once a decade it looks like. So maybe when were 37 ill get to third base? HA
 

·
Soon to be banned
Joined
·
14,475 Posts
BentChainring said:
...foiled again!!!

Probably the worst lie ever!
 

·
What the Hell is going on
Joined
·
5,152 Posts
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Catholic School Girls Rule.

 

·
tofurkey hunting
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
go ahead and get one step ahead of her and ask her about her hair-washing schedule....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
BentChainring said:
Uber catholic. We make out once a decade it looks like. So maybe when were 37 ill get to third base? HA
Uber Catholic, but only during Lent?? She gave up sex for lent?

It's so ironic, on sooooo many levels.

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,572 Posts
alpka said:
Why can't I stop watching that?
Probably for the same reason I can't...
 

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
Joined
·
10,083 Posts
BentChainring said:
Uber catholic. We make out once a decade it looks like. So maybe when were 37 ill get to third base? HA

Let me get this straight. You say she is uber Catholic but gave up premarital sex for lent.......and you bought it? That is soooo funny.
 

·
Festina Lente'
Joined
·
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jupiterrn said:
Let me get this straight. You say she is uber Catholic but gave up premarital sex for lent.......and you bought it? That is soooo funny.
No. She is uber catholic, and gave up being a heathen for lent. The "no cussing" thing went out the window pretty quick when she gets around me. I am a corruptor. But not that good.
 

·
tofurkey hunting
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
BentChainring said:
No. She is uber catholic, and gave up being a heathen for lent. The "no cussing" thing went out the window pretty quick when she gets around me. I am a corruptor. But not that good.
^^^
missing the point :p
 

·
Festina Lente'
Joined
·
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ampastoral said:
^^^
missing the point :p
I think the point about me being socially inept has already been made numerous times. I fail with the ladies. Point taken, and accepted.
 

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
Joined
·
10,083 Posts
BentChainring said:
No. She is uber catholic, and gave up being a heathen for lent. The "no cussing" thing went out the window pretty quick when she gets around me. I am a corruptor. But not that good.
Then she is not uber Catholic. She was raised Catholic and now has classic CGS "Catholic Guilt Syndrome." They are years away from a cure.
 

·
tofurkey hunting
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
BentChainring said:
I think the point about me being socially inept has already been made numerous times. I fail with the ladies. Point taken, and accepted.
c'mon bent, the point is more about her, not you. chillax and realize that HER silliness in refusing her says more about her than it does about you....c'mon, show some swagger :wink:

//btw, btdt with hearing the "reasons" - we all have :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top