Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!I have been on a buying spree lately, and have now picked up my second vintage carbon Colnago.* My first was a Carbitubo, which was easily identified.* This week while traveling home to Minnesota, I happened to look on the local Craigslist and found a guy selling another carbon Colnago at a very reasonable rpice for a built up bike.* It is a single downtube carbon with aluminum lugs, similar to the Look KG96.* The frame is solid but needs the front braze-on replaced and some general paint touch up.* For the price and the size being perfect for my son, I couldn't resist.My challenge has been finding any history of the bike or the specific model number so we can further research its date of origin, paint job, etc.* I would include a picture normally,* but am using a borrowed computer until I get home to PA.Any ideas on its provenance?Thanks in advance.TC

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.