Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All hail Casear...

Listening to NPR this morning I learned that we're all breathing in molecules from Caesars last breath. that got me to thinking that some of you may probably breathing in some of my bereath, and me yours. That's just creepy.

So yeah, celebrate Caesar Day. Have a beer... kill a politician... have fun with it ;)

joe

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
All hail Casear...

Listening to NPR this morning I learned that we're all breathing in molecules from Caesars last breath. that got me to thinking that some of you may probably breathing in some of my bereath, and me yours. That's just creepy.

So yeah, celebrate Caesar Day. Have a beer... kill a politician... have fun with it ;)

joe
i'm not touching that with a 10-foot poll.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
All hail Casear...

joe
It's not your breath I worry about breathing. It's your farts.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mohair_chair said:
It's not your breath I worry about breathing. It's your farts.

Yikes. And with all the hummus I put down this afternoon... I'd watch yourself in the next few days.

joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts