Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

will this go to PO?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
if I post a pic of the US army during Mexico's bicentennial parade....

.... will this end in P.O. !??

*pic taken from TV, I couldn't travel to Mexico City :(
poal!! :)

siht!!!!! I just noticed I wrote padade instead of parade!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Are they really going to march in your countries parade? I laugh at this, because they have played a central role throughout your countries development, but knowing this also saddens me a great deal.

So yeah, off to PO we go....

·
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brick Tamland said:
In before the pole.

no wai!! the poal was already posted!!! :mad:

·
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seamusthedog said:
Are they really going to march in your countries parade? I laugh at this, because they have played a central role throughout your countries development, but knowing this also saddens me a great deal.
yeah like 20 guys marched . armies of other friendly countries marched... the same way Mexico is marching in other countries...

Seamusthedog said:
So yeah, off to PO we go....

meh...

·
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Creakyknees said:
this thread needs more pix.

happy 200th Mexico!

k!! thx! :D

ok let's see what happens...

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
mtymxdh said:
k!! thx! :D

ok let's see what happens...
Well, if your pic will not get this kicked over to PO, maybe my comment will help.

I just checked to see who represented the US Government at the Bicentennial Celebration. The US was represented by the Secretary of Labor, Hilda Solis. Now, given that her father emigrated from Mexico to the US, she has a connection with the country that other high US officials do not have. But, when your next door neighbor is having a major event, I would think that a much higher ranking official should be the representative. When the US celebrated its Bicentennial in 1976, the Head of State of our former colonial master (i.e., Queen Elizabeth II) paid a state visit to the US and other Heads of State or Prime Ministers also visited.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
MarkS said:
Well, if you pic will not get this kicked over to PO, maybe my comment will help.

I just checked to see who represented the US Government at the Bicentennial Celebration. The US was represented by the Secretary of Labor, Hilda Solis. Now, given that her father emigrated from Mexico to the US, she has a connection with the country that other high US officials do not have. But, when you next door neighbor is having a major event, I would think that a much higher ranking official should be the representative. When the US celebrated its Bicentennial in 1976, the Head of State of our former colonial master (i.e., Queen Elizabeth II) paid a state visit to the US and other Heads of State or Prime Ministers also visited.

Well, they did call me. But I'm short on annual leave so I suggested Ms. Solis. Sorry to disappoint you Mark. I'll make sure to hit the next big one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts