Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
don't start this on a Friday :cryin:

My boss just asked me to figure out what weighs more, a pound of paper or a pound of diamonds

Reactions: faulker479

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
What is ASFOS's function in life??????

·
Neophyte
2,190 Posts
ASFOS, you can't delete once you have already posted but you can edit... so go back to first post and click "Edit Post", and delete your question and type in nevermind or something... otherwise you'll have created another $#@$storm of people berating you that will go on for days...

·
Registered
153 Posts
ASFOS, you can't delete once you have already posted but you can edit... so go back to first post and click "Edit Post", and delete your question and type in nevermind or something... otherwise you'll have created another $#@$storm of people berating you that will go on for days...
You honestly think that this isn't exactly what he wants? Start an asinine thread and watch the pages appear?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Common core?
Yes, count all the fingers on your left hand, add the fingers on your right, divide that by the number of buttons currently on your shirt (if not buttons, then use stitching seams). Now, take that number times the number of sandwiches you ate last week. Finally divide that by the number of times you urinated since 10 this morning.

That should get you pretty close to the average MPH the OP mentioned.

I came to 1.481481

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Yes, count all the fingers on your left hand, add the fingers on your right, divide that by the number of buttons currently on your shirt (if not buttons, then use stitching seams). Now, take that number times the number of sandwiches you ate last week. Finally divide that by the number of times you urinated since 10 this morning.

That should get you pretty close to the average MPH the OP mentioned.

I came to 1.481481
Common core Screwing common sense since 2000.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts