Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, not cycling but with Olympic track and field coming up check out my favorite athlete ever. 100m hurdle is her event and she has more fun than anyone in the sport. Form and fitness are the common element no matter what the sport, Michelle Jenneke is perfect example. This clip is from 2012 and she has trimmed almost a full second of her time since then.

She is running sub 13 and says she will be in the best shape of her life for Rio. My job is looking for flaws in structure and movement of the human body and I can't find anything wrong with this girl even after lots of observation.

You're welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/Yoga108Bali/videos/899524016824246/

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Hot chick swinging her hips. Cool, I'm with you. Now, what does any of this have to do with Peter Sagan, or cycling for that matter?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Now, what does any of this have to do with Peter Sagan, or cycling for that matter?
As the title says, "If Peter Sagan was a woman track and field athlete this is what you get.", meaning that she is a female counterpart of Peter Sagan in T&F venue? Yellow Green Colorfulness Purple Facial expression

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It means BacDoc has a huge man-crush on Sagan.
Ive been a fan of Sagan way before he became world champ. Before he became a "winning" pro he was a mountain biker having fun, started getting some results, having fun, winning TDF stages, having fun. Became famous for his antics, bike handling and having fun. After an era of boring personalities (well we had Mario!), doping, cynical cutthroat grumpy riders, Sagan was like new blood and he is making the sport more popular while having the time of his life, HAVING FUN and riding his a$$ off. Due to his skill and personality the guy is raking in the cash too.

Michelle is a young track star, before she qualified for Rio she was getting some results and having fun, got on the podium in youth Olympics and having fun, recently winning Aussie championships, having fun. She is 23 and running well, maybe she won't make the podium but maybe she will. I guarrantee that more people will remember Michelle than whoever beats her, and the 100m hurdles will get the best publicity it ever had.

And that's how I see the comparison. Maybe it's just me but I get a real kick out of seeing world class athletes ( especially smokin hot women) having fun and really enjoying their sport. Sagan and this Aussie chick are having way more fun than their competitors and that makes them winners more than any result.

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
It means BacDoc has a huge man-crush on Sagan.
Who doesn't?!?

In the meantime, Michelle... wow. :9:
Is it getting hot in here?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I get a real kick out of seeing world class athletes ( especially smokin hot women) having fun and really enjoying their sport.
With more recent list of world class female athletes all over the place, why dig up 4 y.o. example?

Clothing Sports uniform Finger Lip Daytime

·
a real member's member
3,880 Posts
yesterday, Katie Ledecky won gold and set another record in the long distance 800m freestyle.

the cameras had to pull back to show her competition, a stunning 11 seconds behind her.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With more recent list of world class female athletes all over the place, why dig up 4 y.o. example?

View attachment 315657

Great pics of fit female athletes! To answer your question:

1- preliminary heats of the Olympic women's 100m hurdles is coming up this week.

2- Michelle has knocked off almost a full second from that time and in her words she said she is in the best shape of her life.

3 - thought that clip was the best example of any athlete having so much fun she could hardly hold it in.

Seeing Katie Ludeke smoke the field, watching those seemingly impossible moves by the gymnasts - incredible efforts and skill but...
Hey, one handed wheelies across the finish line, giggling vivacious beauty dancing up a storm and flying over the hurdles, that's the stuff I really like to see!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yesterday, Katie Ledecky won gold and set another record in the long distance 800m freestyle.

the cameras had to pull back to show her competition, a stunning 11 seconds behind her.
Katie is a phenom, give her time and she might be all time female medal winner, maybe if Eddie Merkxx was a female swimmer? LOL

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
If you are talking about Mad Skills, try this.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.