Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
then everyone associated with that team has to be the STUPIDEST people on the planet along with ANY OTHER team and brings new meaning to the term "dumb jocks!"

If you are doping and using needels, WHY the hell would you dump them somwhere that can be found so easliy. Could you easliy get someone who does not appear to work for the team and bury these things or seal them in a box and drop into a river or something?

Maybe they need to get the guys that buried Jimmy Hoffa to get rid of the evidence. Should the syringes to be "swimming with the fishes?"

Why would you visit a doctor in a office building? Who they not want a seceret office somewhere where NO ONE is going to recongize them?

I just don't get it. You know that the SPORT is looking out for dopers and trying to catch anyone, yet they do some of the stupidest things.

Rant off.....

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,352 Posts
DIRT BOY said:
then everyone associated with that team has to be the STUPIDEST people on the planet along with ANY OTHER team and brings new meaning to the term "dumb jocks!"

If you are doping and using needels, WHY the hell would you dump them somwhere that can be found so easliy. Could you easliy get someone who does not appear to work for the team and bury these things or seal them in a box and drop into a river or something?

Maybe they need to get the guys that buried Jimmy Hoffa to get rid of the evidence. Should the syringes to be "swimming with the fishes?"

Why would you visit a doctor in a office building? Who they not want a seceret office somewhere where NO ONE is going to recongize them?

I just don't get it. You know that the SPORT is looking out for dopers and trying to catch anyone, yet they do some of the stupidest things.

Rant off.....
Better yet, if you're a male roadieracer--why in the h*ll would you go to/trust a Dr. whose front is an obgyn???????

·
Registered
87 Posts
You're assuming it's true.....

....It seems every year we get reports of people finding syringes in a teams hotel garbage can. I for one don't believe any team would allow this to happen.

DIRT BOY said:

Rant off.....

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,520 Posts
Yeah, this "saw a team vehicle drop this bag of 100's of syringes in a carpark at 0200" is just goofy. And of course they were all perfectly cleaned of evidence.

It's the same problem with most conspiracy theories - they require that the conspirators be simultaneously brilliant and complete morons.

False conspiracies are complicated, and undone by something simple. Real conspiracies are simple, and undone by some convoluted affair.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Paper trail too!

And add on top of al this the paper trail in Operacion Puerto. What the F? Let's just leave faxes and notebooks full of names with simple "codes." These guys need to learn about encryption. I mean the ancient romans used ciphers. How about email using PGP or not using faxes. Operacion Donk!

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
1. if the needles were not for PED purposes why were they scrubbed clean (lab assigned to test them found "a molecule")

2. sending faxes to homes addressed to rider's wives for $50K; why not just "please make check payable to "bloodio dopio" no one will be able to figure out what that means.

3. don't you just hate having to wait around those crowded OBYGN offices filled with sweaty smelly pro riders; man, it's like it's impossible for a guy to get a pap smear in under 3 hours these days.

4. they should start a new pro team European Physican's Oganization--you figure that one out.

·
ride-a-holic
288 Posts
If you were going to throw away..

damning evidence, would you do it in the team car just hoping like hell nobody sees you?
Sounds cooked up to me.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Some people might think using the word "jock" in connection with cyclists is stupid, if you know what I mean :eek:

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Maybe some disco fans planted them?

DIRT BOY said:

Rant off.....

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
True...LMAO!
But you know what I mean.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I said IF!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.