Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Who's your daddy

• George is my man, he makes me feel funny down there.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • George is a little wacky, but I'm a Republican.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • George scares me, but I can't vote for a Democrat.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I will wait and see.

• George scares me, we need new blood.

• George really scares me, I like Kerry.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • George scares me so much, I'd vote for anybody.

Votes: 19 59.4%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who would you vote for?

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
The incumbent. His adminstration has been so innocuous, I haven't had to think about his performance since his innaguration. Furthermore, none of the current contenders seems as able to marshal support from not only their home district, but all across the country. I am voting for Ruben Studdard for American Idol '04.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ok, as a conservative I MAY vote for Bush. I really disagree that his whole administration to be totally "innocuous" I mean he went for the 3 year work visa's for illegal aliens, in a time where the economy (not his fault) is aready burdened.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
INNOCUOUS? He started a f***ing WAR!

And he's going to ride it for all it's worth, right up until we suddenly find OBL on Oct. 27.
Good thing for him, too. If it weren't for Osama bin Laden, Bush's popularity would be 32 percent and dropping.

·
Registered
180 Posts
George has and does what all his

MR_GRUMPY said:
Who would you vote for?
republican prodecessors have done before except for how he got in the office, at least in recent times. He's done exactly what we were all worried he might do down to the teeth before that Harris woman, Jedd and his cousin in Fox News put him in the office. Where were we and where are we now??? You should read what Maestro's "Terms and delivery" page say how he can help American customers a little with ailing US$ by accepting check instead of credit card payment on his web site.

But then it was Gore's election to lose. It should never have been that close. It fact Gore's still fumbling around hastely declaring his endorsement for a candidate etc. He just don't have it.

As for Kerry, what's he carved out of wood? He's stiff as a board. He looks as though he's pretending to be democrat/ liberal and he's hardly good at it. You think that's his trick to appear as though he's in the middle somewhere? Some choice we are given again....

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last Chance

Today is your last chance to show your support for George " I swear to God, it's not my fault" Bush.

·
Banned
301 Posts
Yes, it's looking like a landslide for Kerry, so you guys

MR_GRUMPY said:
Today is your last chance to show your support for George " I swear to God, it's not my fault" Bush.
need to weigh in.

If you still lose, just appeal to Gregg and have him overturn the results. Win the old-fashioned time-honored GOP way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts