1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Looks like these people haven't heard that the 90s are over...which is O.K. by me, since the demise of anodized parts was a tragedy surpassed only by the advent of 10sp drivetrains. I've been squirreling away as many 3D violet parts as I can get (chainrings, crankset, cantilevers, straddle wire hangers, bottle cages, seatpost, bell, and the piece de resistance, Velocity Aerohead wheels with purple rims)--just need to find that '01 Jake the Snake frameset to complete the package.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
The Walrus said:
Looks like these people haven't heard that the 90s are over...which is O.K. by me, since the demise of anodized parts was a tragedy surpassed only by the advent of 10sp drivetrains. I've been squirreling away as many 3D violet parts as I can get (chainrings, crankset, cantilevers, straddle wire hangers, bottle cages, seatpost, bell, and the piece de resistance, Velocity Aerohead wheels with purple rims)--just need to find that '01 Jake the Snake frameset to complete the package.
Yellow for me. I'd never dream of doing this to my road bike but I like pimping my Bike Friday single speed

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trick.

Dave Hickey said:
Yellow for me. I'd never dream of doing this to my road bike but I like pimping my Bike Friday single speed
Dave, that Bike Friday bike kills me. I LOVE the Dura Ace TT ring!! Rock on!! :)

·
Kant phuckin sphell
650 Posts
Not feeling well.....

had a sore throat. I also had do finish up building a Moots for a customer. Today I only have to teardown a Cracked Giant. Next week I hope to get out and SHAKEDOWN the STREET. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts