Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cipo's long lost cousin
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other RBR's doing the <a href=http://www.wheelmen.com/pats.htm>Wheeling Wheelman St. Pat's</a> day ride? A buddy of mine rides with this group quite a bit and talked me into this ride. Sounds like a good time and the mileage is pretty easy for this time of year....

·
Cipo's long lost cousin
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing to fear...

weltyed said:
ive thought about it, but i have never taken part in a group ride. kinda nervous and wet behind the ears. thought about joining the bike club of lake county....guess im just chicken...
This isn't a race or anything so there's no reason to be nervous. With SAG wagons and food stops it should be fun. I know a guy who's riding it who's 65 y.o. and had a triple bypass two years ago (Of course he does do spin classes 3 nights a week ;-)...

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,565 Posts
I've done the Parkside series for the last 8 years, but this year, I've been sick for the last 6 weeks. I may blow it off and go up to Wauconda and do a "double". ( Both the 20 and the 35 mile rides)
I doubt if I can get in racing shape in two weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.