Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am looking to have some jerseys/shorts made up with the logo of a charity that I am involved with. They foundation is kinda new and doesn't have alot of money can anybody reccomend a good company to get some teamwear made up.

Thank you in advance

Matt

·
Growing Older, Not Up
1,318 Posts
I've never ordered anything custom but velowear.com is currently offering 10% off on custom orders. I have a pair of their bibs that are nice and others on the board have recommended their products.

Good luck with the foundation!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
i used velowear for my charity ride two years ago. imho the low-priced voler/velowear stuff is barely accpetable. we got the semi-custom jerseys and they are very thin.

try champion systems. http://www.champ-sys.com/pages/index.htm the jerseys are made in china, so the costs are low. the u.s. rep, charlie issendorf, is a legend here in nyc. he raced with the hincapie brothers as a junior. i used charlie for my charity jerseys last year and he did a nice job. we got full custom, full zip for less than the price of the velowear semi-custom. they even arrived a week early.

good luck with your charity work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts