Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
60% chance of thunder storms tomorrow. I don't need to ride the Cinderella that badly. I'll sleep in thank you.:eek:

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
At least you have the choice to do either. I get to go to work to take two tests. Joy.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Yes, you are! What's a little wind, rain and lightning after riding with J's? :eek::eek:

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
KenB said:
Yes, you are! What's a little wind, rain and lightning after riding with J's? :eek::eek:
I've heard that's exactly what it's like riding teh Js wheel, "a great wind, rain, and greeeeeased lightnin'!!!" :p

·
The Original and The Best
1,294 Posts
snapdragen said:
60% chance of thunder storms tomorrow. I don't need to ride the Cinderella that badly. I'll sleep in thank you.:eek:
SNAPDRAGEN!!!!!!!! :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Noooooooo! Don't be a wimp!!!!!!

It won't be that bad! You actually trained for it!

My longest ride this year was in SD! I'm still gonna be there!

You must go! Pleeeeeeeease!

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,415 Posts
What a sissy. As long as it's above 50 degrees, riding in the rain is no big deal. Riding in the rain builds character. Did Eddy M. ever say, "It's too wet out today, I think I'll sleep in". ?..............I think not !

·
1,294 Posts
snapdragen said:
Unless the weather turns hurricane-like, the way it did on New Year's Day, I'm gonna ride.

Dublin, CA Forecast Details
Details for Saturday 3/25
Saturday
Dublin, CA Weather
A couple of morning showers; otherwise, breezy and cooler with intervals of clouds and sunshine

High Temperature:59° F
RealFeel®:54° F

Thunderstorm Probability:3%
Amount of Rain:0.08 in
Hours of Rain:2 hrs

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nope, sorry - I throw myself on the mercy of Weather Underground. :cool: If I'd never done this ride before, I'd go. But.....been there, done that, got the jersey - and I'm feeling really, really lazy......:eek:

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Snap, don't feel like you have to justify your actions to us. Just because you have bare pavement and temperatures above 0C doesn't mean that we think you're wimp. This is a kindler, gentler lounge :) .
Cheers, Wayne
ps. -3C and snow on the ground this morning.

·
1,294 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Snap, don't feel like you have to justify your actions to us. Just because you have bare pavement and temperatures above 0C doesn't mean that we think you're wimp. This is a kindler, gentler lounge :) .
Cheers, Wayne
ps. -3C and snow on the ground this morning.
I heart you, Wayne. :D

Well, I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow... if I go after all!!! :p

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
eddy said:
I heart you, Wayne. :D

Well, I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow... if I go after all!!! :p
You, eddy, are a brave soul. If we had more people like you at the Lounge... Go girl!!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
Snap I've been reading up on Fred's and Poseur's over in "general". If you paid for this ride I'm gonna have to classify you as a Poseur. :p
Except I ride a Terry Classic, don't own any pro-team jerseys, and my top speed these days is about 13 mph.....:rolleyes:

Oh! And I own a Bell Metro!:D

Maybe I'm the anti-poseur.

·
Super Moderator
19,483 Posts
Snap, you'll just have to do penance by showing up here in the Lounge and posting. If you've paid for the ride in advance, well I'm sorry, but you will have to do additional penance and go down to PO and read the Sex Toys Thread.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
answer the original ? please :D

its ok, if I had money I'd most certainly be a poseur too. :p
Repeat the question please, remember, I'm an old woman, poseur, wimp on a high horse.:D

Yes, I paid for the ride - but it goes to support different women's cause's (causes?) so I don't care.:cool:

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Original ?'s been answered.

let us know if it rains today. at least in so cal it never rained when they called for rain. just like in columbus it never snows when they say its supposed to. but I know it tends to rain more in bay area than so cal so maybe it will (but I still doubt it).

"Thank you for your support" - Bartles and James.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts