Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
Joined
·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just sayin'.

It's all I ever want to wear when I go riding. I'm sure all my riding buddies are sick of it by now.
 

·
trying to HTFU...
Joined
·
1,875 Posts
i'm addicted to my desoto tri-suit. wear lounge kit every wednesday.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
It beats riding nekkid.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
The Lounge kit does seem to make one feel a certain air of superiority. However, everyone else thinks, "what a moreon."

:)
According to TerryB, it has evil powers as well. I'm starting to believe him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
I have mine, it hangs over the clothsline, unworn, unwashed

I tried it on, it fits yet I somehow feel unworthy to wear it yet. Sort of like I'm waiting for the correct occasion to wear it. I have been reading the threads of bad luck wearing the kit, but I'm not superstitious. Just like yesterday I finally broke out the white Sidi shoes for the season. And they felt great on my feet, somehow just a little better than the Adidas I have been wearing so far this year. Soon though it will make it's debute. The other thing is I ride solo about 99% of the time, but I have begun to see more people locally riding, we have nothing such as a club or shop rides locally. I have to search if I want an organized group. I am riding TOSRV again in a few weeks and will be wearing the kit if the weather is good, don't want to trash new kit.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,519 Posts
I wore my Lounge kit the other day for the second time. The first time I got a flat. This time people in cars and on bikes were yelling at me. The kit is cursed!!!! :cryin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,615 Posts
il sogno said:
I wore my Lounge kit the other day for the second time. The first time I got a flat. This time people in cars and on bikes were yelling at me. The kit is cursed!!!! :cryin:

No flats for me! No one yelling at me either.

It helps if you know how and what tires to run, and to obey traffic laws. :D
 

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
30,963 Posts
il sogno said:
I wore my Lounge kit the other day for the second time. The first time I got a flat. This time people in cars and on bikes were yelling at me. The kit is cursed!!!! :cryin:
I wore mine yesterday-and nothing eventful at all happened. What'd you do to jinx your LoungeKit, ask Eddy for a refund or something? :)
 

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
Joined
·
3,224 Posts
ARP said:
I tried it on, it fits yet I somehow feel unworthy to wear it yet. Sort of like I'm waiting for the correct occasion to wear it. I have been reading the threads of bad luck wearing the kit, but I'm not superstitious. Just like yesterday I finally broke out the white Sidi shoes for the season. And they felt great on my feet, somehow just a little better than the Adidas I have been wearing so far this year. Soon though it will make it's debute. The other thing is I ride solo about 99% of the time, but I have begun to see more people locally riding, we have nothing such as a club or shop rides locally. I have to search if I want an organized group. I am riding TOSRV again in a few weeks and will be wearing the kit if the weather is good, don't want to trash new kit.
You from Ohio?
 

·
It's complexicated
Joined
·
1,418 Posts
I sed it once, I sez it again

Lownje Gersey = Good Karma
Last Sunday + Lownje Gersey = Perfect Ride
Friday + Other Gersey = Flat (rear, of course)
Saturday (yesterday) + Lownje Gersey + Better Half wear Lownje Kit = Another Perfect Ride

What have you guys done to P*** of the Cycling gods? Hhmmm?
 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
i <3 my kit also, only full kit i own.

 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
Now we just need to get some Lounge Do-rags made up.
Well, you can get Lounge Buffs made, we did it for my team.

 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,924 Posts
snapdragen said:
Well, you can get Lounge Buffs made, we did it for my team.
hey ...where did your dogs tail go?????
 

·
Non Non Cyclist
Joined
·
5,777 Posts
il sogno said:
I wore my Lounge kit the other day for the second time. The first time I got a flat. This time people in cars and on bikes were yelling at me. The kit is cursed!!!! :cryin:
If you listened closely you would have heard they were yelling to ask where you got such a kickass kit!
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
hey ...where did your dogs tail go?????
Corgis don't need no stinkin' tails!
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top