Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
Joined
·
10,231 Posts
Kids are worth 8 points, Adults of breeding age 10, adults post breeding age 5, half points for if they're on a cane or walker (too easy of a target), immediate 100 point bonus if they're on a Rascal scooter, add 5 bonus points if you crush the wheelchair they're in.

That enough?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
il sogno said:
well if you have time, mind sharing what you paid, what site you are using, and how long it takes

Did you only get one point?
does one point make your insurance go up?
thanks
 

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
Joined
·
27,036 Posts
I hope you're not sitting through the entire 6/8 hours of whatever. I did mine last year in 20 minutes. I think all it required was two computers: one to take each section quiz, the other to search the preceeding section for the answers.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mbaha said:
well if you have time, mind sharing what you paid, what site you are using, and how long it takes

Did you only get one point?
does one point make your insurance go up?
thanks
$19.95
besttrafficschool.com
I'm gonna try and do this thing today. I might get sick of it and do something else tho.

does one point make your insurance go up? I damn well hope not.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DrRoebuck said:
I hope you're not sitting through the entire 6/8 hours of whatever. I did mine last year in 20 minutes. I think all it required was two computers: one to take each section quiz, the other to search the preceeding section for the answers.
I'm copying and pasting the entire section to Microsoft Word and then referring to it while taking the test. Shhhh...don't tell anybody!
 

·
Moderatus Puisne
Joined
·
15,886 Posts
This one is out loud, folks.

How do you spell "SHOP?"

Do it.

Out loud.

C'mon.

"S - H - O - P."

Now, what do you do at a green light?

Say it!





Gotcha.
 

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
Joined
·
27,036 Posts
il sogno said:
does one point make your insurance go up? I damn well hope not.
I believe it will, but the point of taking traffic school is that you don't get that point on your record.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
I believe it will, but the point of taking traffic school is that you don't get that point on your record.
Ya I'll get one point for this ticket so I was going to do the traffic school. I haven't received anything from the city yet
 

·
Mehpic
Joined
·
8,162 Posts
robdamanii said:
Kids are worth 8 points, Adults of breeding age 10, adults post breeding age 5, half points for if they're on a cane or walker (too easy of a target), immediate 100 point bonus if they're on a Rascal scooter, add 5 bonus points if you crush the wheelchair they're in.

That enough?
granny in a track suit with athletic shoes: 20 points.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top