Votes: 15 88.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the constant hatred (people saying i have disorders etc), i have decided to say bye bye to this forum. If i get however more votes to stay than leave, i'll continue to contribute my value to this forum. I have had enough of people bullying me and calling me names on this forum

·
Registered
11,088 Posts
your early work was ok, you suckered quite a few of the more gullible types...

but, you got lazy and didn't keep the act fresh, so you need to pack it up and move on.

as the Donald would say, 'you're fired.'

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Your value to the forum is comic relief. I guess that's something, after all, but it doesn't look like many see it that way.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
With the constant hatred (people saying i have disorders etc), i have decided to say bye bye to this forum. If i get however more votes to stay than leave, i'll continue to contribute my value to this forum. I have had enough of people bullying me and calling me names on this forum
It looks like your feelings might be hurt. If so, please fill out this form and send it to the site admin.

Text White Line Parallel Black-and-white

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I'm a member of four internet forums. On each of them, of the hundreds of members, there are 4 or 5 who consistently contribute content that I find worthwhile. When I log in, I look for posts or replies from those members and will usually read them. I have nothing against the other members but I wouldn't miss them if they left and I certainly wouldn't stroke their ego by posting in a poll attempting to make them stay.

Guess which type of member you are.

·
Banned
8,103 Posts
Feel free to stay. Just don't be offended if I close/lock your troll threads when I see them.

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.