Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i've been outtie tizay, had a gold crown come off an upper molar and it was not a fun morning. then the boss calls my celly and i'm like, all numb and sh*t, from the mouth shots and like that (ouch). and boss thinks i'm drunk or high or something (and i would have preferred it, as it was 11 am by then). on the way to work and boss is making unreasonable damands of my day and i'm driving 85 mph in thick-ass sh*tty fakking city traffic with one hand on the phone, one hand on my camel turkish silver (that's not code), and a freakin' knee on the wheel. :rolleyes:

so i git to work and boss has assigned me 12fakkingthousand more things to do BY THIS AFTERNOON. so wham, bam, etc...i'm sweating beer and bullets all day making the world of technology safe for complete moreons.

and find out that in 8 mo to a year, my job will be eliminated. guess i have to learn another new product. :rolleyes:

jeebus, what a fakking day.

so anyways, kram and kan-lay-wei, no packages out today. i actually have a box from thailand (sp?) sitting at the PO waiting, ain't had no time to get there.

it will be a freaking miracle if my clothes are dry for packing by morning. i'm talking about THREE FREAKIN' THIRTY AM since my flight is at six.

OH MY GAWD where's the Von when you need her?

peace, and i'm checking on my laundry.

-The J's!!!

ps. see you bee-yotches in SD!

btw this is not an actual picture of the J's but it will have to suffice for now as i'm being all hectic and like that. it's close, tho. ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thinkcooper said:
I'm gonna start posting about a Santa Cruz based GTG when you all get back. Have a great time. :(
i got dibbs on yer crib, since i axed you a monf ago.

wtf? ain't gonna make it?

will i have to double as J's and Coop's proxy?

this is cosmically UN. FARE.

GAWD!

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i got dibbs on yer crib, since i axed you a monf ago.

wtf? ain't gonna make it?

will i have to double as J's and Coop's proxy?

this is cosmically UN. FARE.

GAWD!

crib is yours.

As YoSDa said "There is is no make it, there is only won't be there."

you'll have to both act and SEE double. Be careful moreon.

UN. FARE? indeed.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thinkcooper said:
crib is yours.

As YoSDa said "There is is no make it, there is only won't be there."

you'll have to both act and SEE double. Be careful moreon.

UN. FARE? indeed.
i have NO clue what you just said.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thinkcooper said:
that makes two of us.
i'll be seeing double by the time my plane (through ATL) lands at LAX. i hate to fly. gotta self-medicate a wee bit on the way. :)

no worries, i'll represent and stuff. might even get a "Cooper" tattoo my ass (left cheek).

naw, i'll save that for the SC gathering.

got tattoo places there, moreon?

f*ck, i can't believe you're not going to make it.

f*ck.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave Hickey said:
J, Call me when you get into LAX.....Did you get your phone fixed?

As for getting up at 3:30, look at the bright side, it's 1:30 in SD...Me thinks I'll be talking to myself on the ride down to SD :cool:
phone works, what's wrong with my phone?

check your PMs...

i'll charge the personal cell tonite if i can find the cable, and bring it, too.

just look for a tall dark-haired overgrown-bearded guy with a big hardshell bike case and sunglasses and a cigarette.

or, on the other hand, just follow the running, screaming chicas. it's like the british invasion when i arrive in new city. they rip my hair and clothes and like that, etc etc.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i'll be seeing double by the time my plane (through ATL) lands at LAX. i hate to fly. gotta self-medicate a wee bit on the way. :)

no worries, i'll represent and stuff. might even get a "Cooper" tattoo my ass (left cheek).

naw, i'll save that for the SC gathering.

f*ck, i can't believe you're not going to make it.

f*ck.
J, Call me when you get into LAX.....Did you get your phone fixed?

As for getting up at 3:30, look at the bright side, it's 1:30 in SD...Me thinks I'll be talking to myself on the ride down to SD :cool:

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
Dozens. Not being a tattoo guy, this is all second hand, but from what I hear, Santa Cruz is a world class tattoo artist location. I've been in to a bunch of the local shops to check out their flash for graphics ideas and I've seem some impressive stuff.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just got off the phone with Hickey, and he says he's wearing a pink garter belt under his chinos on saturday nite.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thinkcooper said:
haiku d'etat said:
[\QUOTE]

Dozens. Not being a tattoo guy, this is all second hand, but from what I hear, Santa Cruz is a world class tattoo artist location. I've been in to a bunch of the local shops to check out their flash for graphics ideas and I've seem some impressive stuff.
perfecto.

hey, check out www.insanetattoos.com. that's where i got all my work in vegas. amazing artist. and one of the nicest people i've ever met. very french, and very unassuming. two things that usually don't accompany one another. well, three.

Coop, i'm taking pics. bad ones. since you're MIA, what kind of pics can i post for you? i've already got Wayne's order.

-Jeff

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dude... a sukbutt day, no doubt!

Have them all the time... What I do is take a deep breath, scrub my nails and politely tell the delivering agent:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
It's a pink THONG.....get it right you moreon....

Sooo glad you clarified that!

Garters are NOT as kool as thongs and they can get tangled with long bushy leg hair.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Dude, I was hoping to finally meet the J's but it just didn't work out. I may not get to meet you, but your aura is big enough that just being in the same state, I'll feel the presence of the J's. I hope it doesn't tickle.

There is no way I will miss out on a Santa Cruz GTG. Hell, I might even lead one of the rides. We should make sure it happens in summer or fall, so people are actually in shape (such as me). The best rides out here climb things.

All you punks, have a blast in SD. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, although I can't think of anything right now.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
It's garters WITH a thong that makes the clothes come off.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Dude, I was hoping to finally meet the J's but it just didn't work out. I may not get to meet you, but your aura is big enough that just being in the same state, I'll feel the presence of the J's. I hope it doesn't tickle.

There is no way I will miss out on a Santa Cruz GTG. Hell, I might even lead one of the rides. We should make sure it happens in summer or fall, so people are actually in shape (such as me). The best rides out here climb things.

All you punks, have a blast in SD. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, although I can't think of anything right now.
Well I hope your conversational pace is in the low 20s or it just won't be worth the trouble. Lighten up ATP...just kidding. I only can dream of that. Mine is about 18 when I 'm riding more and the ground is flat.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
Coop, i'm taking pics. bad ones. since you're MIA, what kind of pics can i post for you? i've already got Wayne's order.

-Jeff
Does Wayne know of this BAD picture thing you speak of? I don't believe it. He's too pleasant to know of such things. And canadian (intentional small C) NTTATWWT

As for pics, all I want to see is a picture of the camera-shy-RBR'r. That way when she finally does agree to meet-up with me and the Mrs. for fancy cocktails, I'll know who to look for in the bar.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts