Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Dude, I was hoping to finally meet the J's but it just didn't work out. I may not get to meet you, but your aura is big enough that just being in the same state, I'll feel the presence of the J's. I hope it doesn't tickle.

There is no way I will miss out on a Santa Cruz GTG. Hell, I might even lead one of the rides. We should make sure it happens in summer or fall, so people are actually in shape (such as me). The best rides out here climb things.

All you punks, have a blast in SD. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, although I can't think of anything right now.
I'm not gonna let the idea of the SC GTG die. Hoo's been talking about a Tahoe trek this summer as well. BTW, J's has made some rumblings about coming out and staying here for a social visit later this spring. I'll be sure you know about it so we can hook-up.

I'm sorry the ride to SD didn't work out. Let's get out on a road ride sooner rather than later.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I'm not gonna let the idea of the SC GTG die. Hoo's been talking about a Tahoe trek this summer as well. BTW, J's has made some rumblings about coming out and staying here for a social visit later this spring. I'll be sure you know about it so we can hook-up.

I'm sorry the ride to SD didn't work out. Let's get out on a road ride sooner rather than later.
Where are you in SC? I could be up for a ride this weekend, although we'll probably get rain. I live in Willow Glen, but I usually ride out of Los Gatos.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Where are you in SC? I could be up for a ride this weekend, although we'll probably get rain. I live in Willow Glen, but I usually ride out of Los Gatos.
I'm off 7th Ave. right up the street from the boat harbor, between Santa Cruz and Capitola. You game for trying to connect for a ride this side of the hill? Either day is open.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I'm off 7th Ave. right up the street from the boat harbor, between Santa Cruz and Capitola. You game for trying to connect for a ride this side of the hill? Either day is open.
You up for something tomorrow morning? Looks like rain in the afternoon. I'm up for somewhere around 35-50 miles.

I'll give you a call tonight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Just curious... where?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts