Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha Ha you bastids - see what happens now! Try to kiss up to me after all the old lady snipes, and the Ma'am! Don't forget the Ma'am!

-----------------------------------------------

: "SUPER ENA LOTTO" <[email protected]>
Subject: Annual Winning Confirmation!!
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:19:17 +0000

ITALY SUPER ENALOTTO
Salita della Spalliera,
4 - 38100 Trento (TN)
Italy.
Ref: IISE/05OXI/91
Batch: 12/25/0304

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
It is my sincere pleasure to announce to you the result of the draw of The Italia Super Enalotto International program Held on the 27th of Febuary 2006 in Milan. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564 75600545-188 with Serial Number 5/91
drew the lucky numbers: 4-11-44-52-72-82-21 , which Subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of # 998,873.08 (Nine Hundred and Ninety Eight Thousand, Eight Hundred and Seventy Three Euro) in cash.
This is from a total cash prize of ? 1.6 million, Shared amongst the first four (4)
lucky winners in this category.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Western Booklet representative office in London as indicated in the play Coupon.
In view of this, your #998,873.08 (Nine Hundred and Ninety Eight Thousand, Eight
Hundred and Seventy Three Euro) would be released to you by any Bank as issued to
you as bank draft.
Our Western agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the Release
of your funds as soon as you contact him.
All participants were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through A computer draw system using e-mail addresses obtained from our Affiliate companies.
This promotion takes place annually.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information Confidential till your claims are processed and your money remitted to You in whatever way you deem it fit to claim your prize.
This is Part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and Unwarranted
abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.

Please contact our fiduciary Agent:
Mr. Marcelo Panucci
The IISE Trust
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-702-406-5447

Provide him with the information below:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. MaritalStatus:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
10. Fax Number:

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your Reference/batch numbers in any correspondence with our designated agent Or us. Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely Submitted,
Rivero Givaccio
IISE Zonal Coordinator.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Oh ma'am!

Ma'am, I must inform you that the elderly are more prone than the more representative members of modern day society to the EVIL TRICKS of SCAM ARTISTS. Given the at best dim knowledge of the internet shown by the walking peat marsh bodies it's easy to fool them into thinking (bless their pea-sized brains) they have won A LOT OF MONEY in some exotic lottery they have not heard of. LUCKY FOR YOU there are persons who are willing, for a small fee, to KEEP YOU SAFE from all these new-found dangers. Being a HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESSIONAL myself I'd be ashamed to charge anyone, let alone elderly ma'ams, to offer MUCH NEEDED PROTECTION to the ever INCREASING DANGERS. Can I protect you and YOUR FAMILY? Yes I can and ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE, I just need your full personalia, including your social security number and IT IS VITAL that you include your main bank account PIN number for a SAFETY CHECK. I trust that we will look forward to a warm and fruitful cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Werner F. Nocturnus

Chairman of the National Safety Trust for the Elderly.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,425 Posts
Soooo, are you saying that you're really a man named "Rich". I hope that this isn't one of those "Crying Game" things. There may be some posters here who are interested in that sort of thing, but, let me tell you, I'm not one of those degenerates.
I hope that I misunderstanded your post, and that you are, and always have been, a real, "no Y", woman.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information Confidential till your claims are processed and your money remitted to You in whatever way you deem it fit to claim your prize.
Looks like you just blew it...

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
That's nothing, ma'am. I'm getting $23 mill from Nigeria

All I have to do is send then $100 to cover handling fees plus my bank account number so they can make the deposit. When it gets here, I'll buy EVERYBODY on the board their bike of choice. But it has to be steel--this damn alloy/carbon fad has gone far enough.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
Soooo, are you saying that you're really a man named "Rich". I hope that this isn't one of those "Crying Game" things. There may be some posters here who are interested in that sort of thing, but, let me tell you, I'm not one of those degenerates.
I hope that I misunderstanded your post, and that you are, and always have been, a real, "no Y", woman.
I have sat in a nice restaurant with Snap while she sipped lemon drops. I am quite certain that she is a woman. I on the other hand was required to discuss the Chicago Bears for the next two hours because I had a lemon drop as well (and enjoyed it).

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bigbill said:
I have sat in a nice restaurant with Snap while she sipped lemon drops. I am quite certain that she is a woman. I on the other hand was required to discuss the Chicago Bears for the next two hours because I had a lemon drop as well (and enjoyed it).
This is true. And I think there may have been some surreptitious burping and scratching by Bill, just for good measure. :D

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Hi Snap,
Send some money this way, we have a small mortgage and huge student loan to pay off. Plus, some new photo and outdoor gear wouldn't hurt :)
Cheers, Wayne

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You got it Wayne, I'll bring it over personally.

Line up some of those good looking Swedish men, OK?

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
snapdragen said:
You got it Wayne, I'll bring it over personally.

Line up some of those good looking Swedish men, OK?
:D :D :D I'll see what I can, we know quite a few in their early 30s, just about the same age as you. Better get used to taking saunas.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds like a "PHISH" -- get you to divulge personal info so they can use your ID to rack up outrageous fraud in your name.

I "won the lottery" -- retroactive compensation at $110 K, and $40 K annually for life, tax free, with full medical/dental, and free air transport anywhere in the world.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blazin' Saddles said:
Sounds like a "PHISH" -- get you to divulge personal info so they can use your ID to rack up outrageous fraud in your name.

I "won the lottery" -- retroactive compensation at $110 K, and $40 K annually for life, tax free, with full medical/dental, and free air transport anywhere in the world.
So.......does that mean the email about the distant relative who died in Africa and left a gazillion dollars to me isn't real either?:eek:

Damn, better call that real estate agent back......

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
For some reason someone really thinks I need to get larger in order to better satisfy the ladies... I didn't know I had that problem... :eek:

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spyderman said:
For some reason someone really thinks I need to get larger in order to better satisfy the ladies... I didn't know I had that problem... :eek:
I evidently need to calm down, I keep getting offers for valium, ativan....all the good stuff:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts