Pass gas and scratch your junk.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
where did she hide the body?

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
222 Posts
God I hate that place. Every time I'm there, the damn traam is broken and of course my connecting flight i all the way to the other side of the "W"

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
And wondering if I should move. The woman next to me is talking on her cell phone about a murder.
When she is done, wink at her and tell her you have a few under your belt. Say, the first one is the hardest, but it gets easier.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Chain said:
That's now Flight Attendant... don't want to discriminate against the boys... :blush2:
yeah next thing you know there could be male nurses:blush2:

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
jupiterrn said:
yeah next thing you know there could be male nurses:blush2:
The jab was more at the 'stewardess" thing. Would the guys be called Stewards? Not sure.

I had an interesting conversation with my 7yo daughter a few weeks back. She said something about male and female professions. I asked her if there were any jobs men shouldn't have, and then women. After that I followed up asking if there were jobs that only men should have, or only women should have. She said that nurses should be girls....until I told her about the male nurses here on RBR. After that, and a little further discussion, she rethought her original position and said that for any job it shouldn't matter if they are a girl or a boy.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Chain said:
The jab was more at the 'stewardess" thing. Would the guys be called Stewards? Not sure.

I had an interesting conversation with my 7yo daughter a few weeks back. She said something about male and female professions. I asked her if there were any jobs men shouldn't have, and then women. After that I followed up asking if there were jobs that only men should have, or only women should have. She said that nurses should be girls....until I told her about the male nurses here on RBR. After that, and a little further discussion, she rethought her original position and said that for any job it shouldn't matter if they are a girl or a boy.
Believe me, I get it all the time. "You can't be a nurse, only girls are nurses." Then I usually ask if girls can be doctors and they always say yes at which point it will usually click. Kids are pretty quick. My toughest folks to convince are my 80 year old male patients who will refuse to call me anything other than DOC. It's funny.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Another 30 minute delay. Apparently, the pilot seat is broken. He should have gotten a Brooks.

what ever happened to fly by the seat of your pants?

Hot woman next to me that does't speak english. What's sign language for "I'd hit it"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts