1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Can we come and spend the winter too?

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Sounds pretty cool to me. Make sure you give us a full run down (or PM) me with your thoughts in a few months. My wife really wants to do our next vacation in PR instead of our normal 2 weeks in Maui we do every year or so. Let us all know the important haunts and stuff down there! :)

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
OK, now that I just looked at where you are going. . .jerk :) :).

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ridgetop said:
Sounds pretty cool to me. Make sure you give us a full run down (or PM) me with your thoughts in a few months. My wife really wants to do our next vacation in PR instead of our normal 2 weeks in Maui we do every year or so. Let us all know the important haunts and stuff down there! :)

I've spent a lot of time in PR.....Personally, I hate San Juan but love outer areas....Aguadilla is 90 miles west....it's a completely different world compared to San Juan

Ricon, Fajardo, Isabella are some of my favorite cites

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
That's Crash boat beach..... my hotel is 1/2 mile
Hotel? I thought you had a hacienda for all your new found friends.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Best ever lounge ride location :D

·
Always changing.....
4,523 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I'll be spending my evenings here posting on RBR....It's called Happy Belly's.. I'll have a cold Presidente in my hand

You iz a lucky man. :thumbsup: Poast some pics if you get the chance.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
My ticket is on the way, right?

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chain said:
Okay, you officially suck.

I have to admit, this one fell into my lap....There is going to be a lot of work involved but it might as well be in a nice place...... The time of year isn't bad either...Hurricane season is winding down and I should finish the assignment in Feb.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts