Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haiku d'etat said:
and he's completely either high or drunk or both.

http://www.indie1031.fm/

you know, steve jones, famous for being the guitarist of the sex pistols?

he's f*cking insane.

and totally altered tonight.

his producer is named "shovel", and has his own show.

anyway, tune-in online and listen, it's totally cracking my ass up!
hes like that every single day. the accent also works for added effect.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
and he's completely either high or drunk or both.

http://www.indie1031.fm/

you know, steve jones, famous for being the guitarist of the sex pistols?

he's f*cking insane.

and totally altered tonight.

his producer is named "shovel", and has his own show.

anyway, tune-in online and listen, it's totally cracking my ass up!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:
hes like that every single day. the accent also works for added effect.
i've been listening daily for a couple weeks, thanks to the link from suicidegirls.com. tonight he's especially intoxicated. and it's nice. :)

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haiku d'etat said:
i've been listening daily for a couple weeks, thanks to the link from suicidegirls.com. tonight he's especially intoxicated. and it's nice. :)
the best one ive heard was a couple months ago. he was talking about how people use wrist bands or handkerchiefs as symbols for what sorta kinks their into. somehow he started talking about a yellow wrist band and relating it to getting pissed on. i couldnt do it justice by trying to describe it, so i wont, but im sure you could imagine it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
He's got a show somewhere on Sirius too. I don't recall which channel but I listened to it a few weeks ago. He was talking about doing drugs with Marky Ramone in the bathroom at CBGB's.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
whit417 said:
He's got a show somewhere on Sirius too. I don't recall which channel but I listened to it a few weeks ago. He was talking about doing drugs with Marky Ramone in the bathroom at CBGB's.
I'm sure you've heard the one about Dee Dee Ramone and Sid V in CBGBs bathroom as well--where Sid asks Dee Dee for something to shoot and Dee Dee hands him some speed. The sink was broken so Sid just sticks his works into the dirty CBGB's toilet and pulls up some "water" and then shoots the speed into his arm. Dee Dee recounted that even as messed up as he was it still grossed him out.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Go buy the album

I Didn't see it Coming" by the professionals (Steve Jones and paul Cooks post Pistols album) a great record.

handkerchief codes - good lord where ya people been? common in kink scenes since the friggin early 80's. of course yellow is for watersports. left is for sprayer, right for sprayee.

life under a rock must be tough

1 - 8 of 8 Posts