Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenny Chesney's 'Hemingway's Whiskey' drops today! rush to your local walmart and pick it up pronto!

"Chesney long ago mastered the art of sounding strong, yet effortless when he sings and he has it down to an art here. The song material seems a little more grown-up and contemplative than he’s tackled in the past, yet he’s still offering listeners of all ages a respite from the day’s troubles. Crack open a beer-- or perhaps, in this case, pour yourself a whiskey or shot of tequila-- and crank it up." ~Hitfix.com

"When Flaubert said "I have always tried to live in an ivory tower, but a tide of **** is beating at its walls," he meant Kenny Chesney's music when he referred to ****. He could hear him from one one hundred and sixty years away, and its yowling recitation of country music's most overdigested cliches over riffs, chords, and insipid musical structures Jimmy Buffett would call "tepid." It's like the soundtrack to Touched by An Exurban Angel, and where "touched" equals "raped your ears with a lukewarm dildo of song repeatedly." ~everydayshouldbesaturday.com

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2010/8/19/1631847/boys-of-fail-or-why-kenny-chesney

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
I think it's his fault that Zellweger's face looks like it does.

all it took was one listen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts