Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a regular ball cap that is nnc-related.

I'm getting tired of wearing my Boston cap as everybody on the skreetz has something to say to me. Half the time I have no freakin' idea why or what strangers on the street are telling me... until i realize: oh, yeah, I'm wearing my red sox cap; must be something to do with a game. I don't keep up with MLB... I have no idea wtf these dudes are talkin' bouts. I need a regular ball cap with some nnc content.

Where can I haz?

And please, no $50 caps with lame skwirls on them (Assos):

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,107 Posts
Are you in good with a LBS? Stop on in and ask 'em if they have any promo items or anything like that.

Also, you shouldn't need to spend money on hats...I've got so many free ones that I'd say it's not funny, but it actually is quite humorous.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Celebrate no-hat-ness. The sun is you god. Pray often.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
I hates hatz.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JohnnyTooBad said:
MJs=Mello Johnny's (Lance's shop in Austin). Teo(3) works there.
Phew. Thank God... I was like 10 pages of googling Michael Jackson hat pics and I only found a dozen or so sequined hats that I liked.

/just kidding. I need the hat for days i din't git my hair "did" ...or for after rides.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Go to the Tour De France and get one that the caravan throws out. I still have 3-4 that I got from the 09 TDF!

·
Non non normal
10,094 Posts
Dekalb corn hats are nice.

I have a great custom made black wool cycling cap I wear all winter long.

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Baseball caps will not cure your impotence... try ....
http://images6.cpcache.com/product/******+t-shirt-******+lovers-******+lover/261269566v3_225x225_Front.jpg

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,793 Posts
Chain said:
Baseball caps will not cure your impotence... try ....
http://images6.cpcache.com/product/******+t-shirt-******+lovers-******+lover/261269566v3_225x225_Front.jpg
I'll fess up I was thinking the same thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts