Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the market for a cycling computer

Hi all, I am shoping for a bike computer, something with mileage, averages, times, cadence and a heart monitor, that I can download the info in to my PC. Best value for money. Any advice? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
What, no altimeter on the Cateye? That's a FAIL. Garmin all the way, I'm shopping for a used one on fleabay. The 510 has nice socila networking features and the missus can track my ride in real time...but you have to have the phone on to stream through, and that probably kills battery life. and if I have a phone I can probably check back in at waypoints or in case of emergency. 510 is also larger....500 all the way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
correction on the coupon code for wiggle 15-EXTRA I think they are still for sale at that price. rodebikekit also has them for 185.00 Just remember these are UK websites so if you need the warranty you may have to send it to the UK warranty work

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have the 305, 500 and 510. The 510 is spendy but I love it and would buy it again.

It is cool to finish your ride, pop open a beer and look at all your data that has transferred over to your phone.

Love the bigger screen too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.