1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
Great post, man.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,037 Posts
Great stuff, Yuri. That shot of the two dudes in the tunnel is one of the best I've seen here.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Great pics. Watch out for man eating boxes though.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
YuriB said:
Thursday night was interesting.
I don't know how much you thought about these images before you took them but this is a fantastic series really drawing the viewer into the event.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G

·
The pics are great.

Where are the trails you are on? You have shots on what looks like flat trails and then into the hills - what part of town?

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toomanybikes said:
The pics are great.

Where are the trails you are on? You have shots on what looks like flat trails and then into the hills - what part of town?
The Phoenix Preserves lesser known trails. N Central Phoenix..

G

·
Thanks,

Never saw one of those toads before today. I was out McDowell Mountain Road and there was one lying in the shade in the middle of the bike lane.

Didn't realize what it was until I was right beside it, looped back around to take another gander.

Huge freaking frog!!!

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
toomanybikes said:
Thanks,

Never saw one of those toads before today. I was out McDowell Mountain Road and there was one lying in the shade in the middle of the bike lane.

Didn't realize what it was until I was right beside it, looped back around to take another gander.

Huge freaking frog!!!
if you enjoy juvenile humor, get a friend to pick one up......the defence mechanism was an otherworldy amount of urine.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.