Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Unstable
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a friendly reminder, industrial ovens work best at 150-170 deg. F to dry socks, shoes and gloves. My shoe inserts curled at 220 deg. F (which is where it needs to be set for certain lab tests). :rolleyes:

Carry on!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks

Meat Foot said:
Just a friendly reminder, industrial ovens work best at 150-170 deg. F to dry socks, shoes and gloves. My shoe inserts curled at 220 deg. F (which is where it needs to be set for certain lab tests). :rolleyes:

Carry on!
I was just sitting here wondering all that.

·
"It's alive!"
1,454 Posts
Meat Foot said:

Carry on!
So... Er... Do you do powdercoating as a side-gig? Howzabout curing epoxy in bonded frames? Maybe you could make a bit of $$ with that oven after the boss goes home...

;)

- F "Mad Scientist" BB

·
Mehpic
8,169 Posts
Meat Foot said:

Carry on!
well, that brought my morning to a screeching hault.

at least your inserts will form fit better to your feet...

·
Unstable
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fbagatelleblack said:
So... Er... Do you do powdercoating as a side-gig? Howzabout curing epoxy in bonded frames? Maybe you could make a bit of $$ with that oven after the boss goes home...

;)

- F "Mad Scientist" BB
I am afraid if I can't even manage simple things, like shoe inserts, you probably would not want me to powder coat anything. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.