Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how many more roads will be closed "indefinitely" before road cycling in the East Bay is restricted to riding around the block (which doesn't work for me either, as the intersection next to my place is closed too...)?

3 Bears loop: closed.
Redwood: closed (at top, not "mile 7.38").
Canyon Road/Moraga: closed
(the latter was really "fun" yesterday: all the car drivers who didn't get the memo drove up Pinehurst, making riding there rather annoying esp. near the top where a long line of cars was stopped.
Additionally there were actually people who drove next to me and asked me how to get to the next freeway...)

·
Registered
236 Posts
where is pinhurst closed?

So how many more roads will be closed "indefinitely" before road cycling in the East Bay is restricted to riding around the block (which doesn't work for me either, as the intersection next to my place is closed too...)?

3 Bears loop: closed.
Redwood: closed (at top, not "mile 7.38").
Canyon Road/Moraga: closed
(the latter was really "fun" yesterday: all the car drivers who didn't get the memo drove up Pinehurst, making riding there rather annoying esp. near the top where a long line of cars was stopped.
Additionally there were actually people who drove next to me and asked me how to get to the next freeway...)
So where the closure? which sections are open? thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.