Feedback Sports is getting into the trainer business. The Colorado company heretofore best known for its bike stands and bike storage solutions has launched the new Omnium portable trainer ($430).
Feedback partnered with SportCrafters to create the innovative trainer that's designed to blend convenience and ease of use with proven technology. The trainer has a simple fork-mount and utilizes internal progressive resistance.
The design allows the drums to stay cool, minimizing tire wear whether you use it to warm up before a cyclocross race or to log indoor miles during the depths of winter,
The Omnium has a claimed weight of 13.8 pounds and meets TSA airline carry-on regulations, so you can take it on the road if you like. Availability is set for January. Other highlights include:
- Progressive magnetic resistance
- No assembly required-simply unfold and mount bike
- Does not wear race tires like rear-locking trainers
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty, padded tote bag for transport and storage
For more information visit www.feedbacksports.com.
This article is part of RoadBikeReview's coverage of the 2015 Interbike trade show in Las Vegas. For more from Interbike CLICK HERE.