Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a Sean Connery movie last night called The Anderson Tapes. It came out in '71. As the opening credits were rolling I see "Introducing Christopher Walken" I can't believe how young he looks. :eek:

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got tired and haven't watched the whole thing yet so I'll check that out.

·
I drank what?
3,229 Posts
'Some things in it are taIking monkey work'

·
Non non normal
10,102 Posts
That movie needed more cowbell.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
I was watching a Sean Connery movie last night called The Anderson Tapes. It came out in '71. As the opening credits were rolling I see "Introducing Christopher Walken" I can't believe how young he looks. :eek:
Did you know Christopher Walken was on the boat with Natalie Wood the night she died? It was rumored they were having an affair. He refuses to talk about it to this day.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
That was way before he started looking like he was dead.
My nickname for him:
Christopher "Dead Man" Walken

Still, I like him in most of the rolls he's acted in.
Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Well, for some unknown reason, about every night the past week the movie "Wildcats" has been on. You know the one, where Goldie Hawn becomes the improbable female football coach of a somewhat urban team of miscreants. That movie was the first acting spots for Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes... and hey... DrRoebuck... it was a very early, if not the earliest appearance onscreen of one LL Cool J.

They look young,

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
funknuggets said:
Well, for some unknown reason, about every night the past week the movie "Wildcats" has been on. You know the one, where Goldie Hawn becomes the improbable female football coach of a somewhat urban team of miscreants. That movie was the first acting spots for Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes... and hey... DrRoebuck... it was a very early, if not the earliest appearance onscreen of one LL Cool J.

They look young,
I loved Wildcats! Especially the cheers they did. Great stuff.

·
Proud luddite
7,236 Posts
Hell, we ALL looked young in 1971! Those of us who were alive back then, that is.

Damn kids...get off my lawn!

·
Anphaque II
6,176 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.