Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ruled Ira Carmen's wikipedia page again.

Someone post the link. I can't copy and paste from the Opera Mini browser.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
What was on the page?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
[edit] Personal Interests
Professor Carmen is a lover of the "artform" of sports, which he defines as any game which is played in the Olympic Games. It is not known if Carmen believes baseball to be a sport, nor if his statement regarding the Olympic Games legitimizes synchronized swimming or trampoline jumping.

Professor Carmen is also a lover of lions. One time, he took his class on a field trip to the zoo. Professor Carmen made fun of a pack of lions until they went super crazy. He kept yelling, "Y'all got no skills! You ain't got the skills to pay the bills!". Eventually one of the lions turned into a pirate and ate two kids. Then Carmen used his secret ninja powers to summon a demon to kick the lion square in the groin.
that's funny

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Ok read it. I like the lion and the groin part.

Needs a CHUPALO in there somewhere though.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I just ruled Ira Carmen's wikipedia page again.

Someone post the link. I can't copy and paste from the Opera Mini browser.
this is a nice touch

Professor Carmen is also a lover of lions. One time, he took his class on a field trip to the zoo. Professor Carmen made fun of a pack of lions until they went super crazy. He kept yelling, "Y'all got no skills! You ain't got the skills to pay the bills!". Eventually one of the lions turned into a pirate and ate two kids. Then Carmen used his secret ninja powers to summon a demon to kick the lion square in the groin.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I added to the Personal Interests section.
i wonder how long until it gets changed

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Creakyknees said:
what is a CHUPALO ?
similar to suck it wildebeest:D

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
see you'd think I know that, living in TX my whole life, but then I'm such a lily-white cracker honky that I had no idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts