Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Not enough information to solve the equation.

How much beer with it?

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
what size pizza? I ate a whole medium last night, but it was thin crispy crust and veggies only, so it's ok.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
only one Landshark so far....oops.....make that two....
Plenty of room for more of both. I think it's time for a food challenge.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
5 pieces, not a problem, but, if you also ate the peppers that Pappa Johns puts in the pizza box as well.....ride Sunday. :)

·
Non non normal
10,102 Posts
I got off the bike today and cooked a ny strip steak on the grill. I made a steak sandwich by slathering a couple pieces of whole grain bread with mayo and horseradish and threw the steak in between them.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i'd say 5 is not enough.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
bigrider said:
I got off the bike today and cooked a ny strip steak on the grill. I made a steak sandwich by slathering a couple pieces of whole grain bread with mayo and horseradish and threw the steak in between them.
That's MAN STYLE, is what that is.

//five slices of pizza is just a good start. Unless two of those slices had a NY strip between them.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
lemme see you rode 60 miles, that's about....hmmm, 2200 calories?.....on top of the 2500 you would normally need to eat.....so 4700 to break even right?....bettter pop another beer and finish the pizza Dave, you'll wither away!

·
...?
1,481 Posts
I'm eating a bbq beef samich, with swiss cheese, green peppers and onions. Its a monster, and I'm determined to eat the whole thing. 1/3 to go...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.