Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just subscribed to cycling.tv premium last week, got my connection started for the live P-R about a minute before Georges crash! Are they showing Amstel Gold live? I dont see it on the schedule. thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
You're player is probably not in "premium" mode. Click on the Premium box on the bottom left and it should then show a yellow border around it. Then click on the "switch" button on top of the "Cycling tv" box on the bottom left. This will put you into premium mode. Under "Premium Live", you'll see the schedule includes Amstel Gold and a bunch of other good stuff coming up.

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
flakey said:
I just subscribed to cycling.tv premium last week, got my connection started for the live P-R about a minute before Georges crash! Are they showing Amstel Gold live? I dont see it on the schedule. thanks
Click on Live Races. To get to the Premium Area, you have to highlite Premium at the bottom and then click Switch at the lower left. - TF

·
Registered
59 Posts
Double-click

TurboTurtle said:
Click on Live Races. To get to the Premium Area, you have to highlite Premium at the bottom and then click Switch at the lower left. - TF
...or just double click the Premium button.

·
Registered
352 Posts
nagedzi said:
...or just double click the Premium button.
I tried this several times and in every instance, Internet Explorer throws an error and forced me to close. The "switch" method works consistently however. Whatever works, I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts