Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That anaconda of a pigtail on the Wiggle girl. Annoys me, not sure why. I think it's planted to make sure everyone knows that's a girl. And dude is in the drops but standing while climbing. Also annoys me. And they're smiling too damn much....

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,808 Posts
Geez, thanks for pointing that out. Now it's all I see and bugs me too. Must beat the shite out of herself on a fast descent. I don't know, I get a sense she's annoying to ride with.

I ride out of the saddle, climbing in the drops some times but I don't have a happy face when I do it.

·
Registered
27,471 Posts
Impressive on rollers!

I knew an old guy who rode a fixie on rollers while changing his shirt and pants. He did it at track racing events before WW2. He still rode the same bike on rides with his buddies, all well into their seventies, "The Over the Hill Gang," over in MD in the '80s.

·
Eddy 53:11
3,165 Posts
Climbing in the drops is pretty neat, try it. Pantani was the man for the job though.

The girl has gas and is playing the ol' climbing fart game.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
That anaconda of a pigtail on the Wiggle girl. Annoys me, not sure why. I think it's planted to make sure everyone knows that's a girl. And dude is in the drops but standing while climbing. Also annoys me. And they're smiling too damn much....
Oh, it's real.....and it's SPECTACULAR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.