Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
else when (presumably) male posters direct the wink smiley that now includes a kiss to other male posters? A wink and a kiss are two totally different things, and just because you are good at one doesn't mean you are good at the other.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I just pretend that he's saying "boobies"

joe

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
paint said:
else when (presumably) male posters direct the wink smiley that now includes a kiss to other male posters? A wink and a kiss are two totally different things, and just because you are good at one doesn't mean you are good at the other.

I say live and let live.
;)

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
ever since they changed the emoticons I don't know what's what. i don't think i knew what was what before they changed em. oh now I see what you're talking about. i just don't pay attention. will in the future. no more winks when i just mean smiles.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I'm still stuck with proper smileys except for the big grin one. ;)

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Not strange to me, but then I hang out with a bunch of gay guys.....

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It just changes my perception of some posts/posters when there's a wink AND a kiss. ;)

·
Super Moderator
19,483 Posts
paint said:
I know exactly what' you're sayin' Paint! I don't use these new winky dinks as often as I did with the previous software. The kissy part's a bit much. And I don't know how many of these folk I'd be a-wantin' to kiss - 'specially down in PO. :eek:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know, sogno! They might have cooties. But you can wink at me all you want. ;)

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
paint said:
It just changes my perception of some posts/posters when there's a wink AND a kiss. ;)
what's wrong with a little wink and a peck between friends?
;)

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
il sogno said:
I don't know how many of these folk I'd be a-wantin' to kiss - 'specially down in PO. :eek:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hey...I wouldn't kiss you down in PO either--whatever that means! :p

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
/enable_smily.face.wink.kiss_icon

Did it work? :D

See you guys in chat later this evening, still at work and no firefox

1 - 13 of 13 Posts