Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice, especially the one that shows the little baby getting started early!

Reno, Phoenix or Tucson?

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts
Spliting time between the Trail-a-Bike and the trailer we were able to ride 8 miles to lunch.

Gotta stop at the park on the way home!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Couple of pics from my Thanksgiving break at my parents in Northern VA

W&OD out towards Purcellville:

Mandatory wheel shot near Marshall:

Saw this and slammed the brakes to take a pic:

·
Registered
606 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
Some random ones:
The 3 characters in pic #1 look like they would do well to either invest in some cold-weather cycling gear or get a VR trainer.

At least they wouldn't be as bored.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,757 Posts
lx93 said:
The 3 characters in pic #1 look like they would do well to either invest in some cold-weather cycling gear or get a VR trainer.

At least they wouldn't be as bored.
That's the picture we're going to use as promotion for our band. Not that we have a band. But we could.

We were trying to be bored.

And I can't think of anything more boring than riding on a trainer. I ride for fun more than anything.

·
Registered
606 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
We were trying to be bored.

And I can't think of anything more boring than riding on a trainer.
That was the humorous point I was trying to make- you 3 look so bored that even a double century on a trainer would sound interesting.

No insult intended, just trying to inject a bit of humor to tide us all over til the temps climb up again. :D

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,757 Posts
lx93 said:
That was the humorous point I was trying to make- you 3 look so bored that even a double century on a trainer would sound interesting.

No insult intended, just trying to inject a bit of humor to tide us all over til the temps climb up again. :D
Oh, s'cool! I get you now.

It'll be a while for those temps....I'd rather have a bit more sunlight in the evening, myself.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts