Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Recycle King
870 Posts
It's 65 degree and raining. Quit your whining...would rather be riding in 90 degree weather. Especially since we have been getting scattered thunderstorm all week, which limited me to only a Monday ride.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
I got in a not-so-quick 67.5 miles but it was a great ride. None of my friends wanted to ride so I went solo. Stopped for lunch at the halfway point. Temps in the 70s and 80s. Couldn't be nicer

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's 65 degree and raining. Quit your whining...would rather be riding in 90 degree weather. Especially since we have been getting scattered thunderstorm all week, which limited me to only a Monday ride.
Wanna trade? I don't mind riding in the rain. My riding partners where whining last weekend when it was 47° and they dressed like they were exploring the arctic. A cotton tee for me and I was in heaven. Cold weather has its benefits, at least for me. One of them being less bike traffic on the routes.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Like was said on another post, there was just to much yardwork to do to ride today. I may try tomorrow. We shall see. Maybe I will get up monday and ride.
That was me. I'm eyeballing monday AM for a pre-work ride. I find this time of year especially, I love to get out for early morning rides. It's cool, not much traffic, air smells good, sun coming up over the fields . . . nice!

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
31,668 Posts
It barely got above 60F here in the midwest today...so, it is just you. :p

·
irony intended
772 Posts
June 1 - 60 hot and humid miles with 2600 feet elevation outside DC. Ended around noon today and the temp was 99.5 degrees while moving. Felt like my blood was starting to boil. I had been traveling for a couple weeks in much milder climes, and this was only my second ride back. Weak effort...

...there was a guy on the roads and trails riding a fat tire all terrain bike, I passed him a few times, he was riding 65 today...much bigger cajones than me...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.