Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
half-fast
7,389 Posts
I didn't actually read the whole thing, because, you know, it was long and all, but some of the captions were funny.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I had a hard time this afternoon. It seams OK now.

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
You mucked it up with all the pictures of you in pink.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i've been having issues with rbr and mtbr for a couple weeks. between about 12:30pm and 2pm central.

now i'll check out the onion.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i like this best....

"Nope," said 37-year-old Glenn Costabile, who entered and then immediately exited a crowded emergency room in downtown Detroit. "No f#cking way."

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
That article points to a sad truth: we have far too many distractions in our lives, and our attention spans are getting shorter due to it too. We're too stressed, and don't enjoy what's truly important.
Ask people before radio, TV, cable, internet, cell phones, and these other modern-day "conveniences" how easy their life was. Quality of life was better then.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Peanya said:
That article points to a sad truth: we have far too many distractions in our lives, and our attention spans are getting shorter due to it too. We're too stressed, and don't enjoy what's truly important.
Ask people before radio, TV, cable, internet, cell phones, and these other modern-day "conveniences" how easy their life was. Quality of life was better then.
i'm sorry, huh? i was commenting on FB and checking e-mail.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
Peanya said:
Yabbut how farking long would it take you to ask these people if you couldn't use cellphones and internet?

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Speaking of this... Why TF don't strippers save time and just start off naked. I mean, come on, like they really meant to wear THAT outfit!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.